I’ve been tagged by Wedding Poop (love the icon, by the way). I’ve never been tagged before, I am honored! I feel myself sitting a little taller and blushing just a little. So let’s get on with it!
4 Things I Did Today
1. Ate cake (birthday cake for a co-worker).
2. Encouraged my mom to buy a dress she thinks could maybe be her Mother of the Bride dress.
3. Shared pictures of me in potential wedding dresses to a co-worker friend.
4. Pondered whether I could get someone to custom make a Monique Lhuillier gown for me within my budget (unlikely).
4 Things on My To Do List
1. Address the damn Save the Dates already! (my deadline was to have them in the mail by the end of the month. That clearly didn’t happen since they aren’t printed, cut or addressed.)
2. Create a webpage to host my wedding dress trial pictures so I can share them with my friends on the mainland.
3. Catch up on my wedding blog reading. I’m about a week behind and now it seems overwhelming to catch up!
4. Eat more cake. For real. This time it will be sample wedding cake.
4 of My Guiltiest Pleasures
1. The Internet. I truly may have an addiction.
2. Trashy TV, particularly bad wedding shows and snotty teenage shows on MTV. Fiance is appalled by the TV I watch.
3. Cake! No, I’m kidding. Rather, it would be ice cream. But is that really so guilty? Ahh, I have one… these insanely good rice crispy treats they have at Safeway that have 5 days worth of saturated fat in each one.
4. Relaxing on the couch when I should be cleaning the house.
4 Random Facts About Me
1. I was born here in Honolulu but moved away before I was two for more than 27 years.
2. If an easy listening song comes on the radio, I can sing every single word. But I cannot, for the life of me, tell you who sings it.
3. I cannot stand the way this WordPress template formats my entries. Seriously drive me crazy. Does anyone have any advice?
4. By the end of today I suspect I will have eaten six servings of cake.